Spy On Crypto is proud to announce the successful audit of the TRDG Tardigrade.Finance smart contract.
TRDG is a deflationary governance coin on Binance Smart Chain & Ethereum Network, that’s going to aid in creating NFTs and Games. The tokenomics are the following: 5% tax (2.5% burn address & 2.5% sent back to holders)
Throughout Spy on Crypto auditing process, a great care was taken to ensure that the token contract:
- Documentation and code comments match logic and behavior.
- Follows best practices in efficient use of gas, without unnecessary waste.
- Testing contract logic against common and uncommon attack vectors.
- Whether the code meets best practices in code readability.
Spy On Crypto Team follows the best practices and industry-standard techniques to verify the implementation of Newb Token smart contracts.
To do so, the code has been reviewed line-by-line by our smart contract developers team, documenting any issues as they are discovered.
Spy On crypto Team has concluded that TRDG Smart Contract succesfully passes security qualifications.
- Contract status achieved low risk. There was 20 medium and 1 low issue severity found.
- No critical issue has been found by Spy On crypto Audit team
- Holder structure shows burn address in 1st position, 2 external wallet and Pancakeswap in 4th position
- Ownership has been renounced
- No backdoors or DoS possible from the owner perspective
- Fixed tx fee of 5%
- 64% of total supply have been burned
- 98.8% liquidity is permanently burned
- Contracts is well written and structured. The findings during the audit have no impact on contract performance or security.
The $TRDG’s smart contract has no vulnerabilities that would jeopardise the interests of the project and its
Some “micro weaknesses” are nevertheless present, but they do not indicate a need for modifications, and do not
change the security of the investors.
As for the marketing and structure of the project, the progress of the project shows the professionalism and
experience of the dev team.
Click here to read the full audit report on our github
About Spy On Crypto
Spy On Crypto leads blockchain security by pioneering the use of cutting-edge Formal Verification technology on smart contracts and blockchains. Unlike traditional security audits, Formal Verification mathematically proves program correctness and hacker-resistance.
To request the audit/verification of your smart contracts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to submit the request.