Spy On Crypto is proud to announce the successful audit of the PITS smart contract.
PITS, Pie In The sky It’s a deflationary token with frictionless TXN’s. Based on NFT and Portofolio.
Throughout Spy on Crypto auditing process, a great care was taken to ensure that the token contract:
- Documentation and code comments match logic and behavior.
- Follows best practices in efficient use of gas, without unnecessary waste.
- Testing contract logic against common and uncommon attack vectors.
- Whether the code meets best practices in code readability.
Spy On Crypto Team follows the best practices and industry-standard techniques to verify the implementation of Newb Token smart contracts.
To do so, the code has been reviewed line-by-line by our smart contract developers team, documenting any issues as they are discovered.
Spy On crypto Team has concluded that PITS Smart Contract succesfully passes security qualifications.
- Contract status achieved low risk. There was 20 medium and 1 low issue severity found.
- No critical issue has been found by Spy On crypto Audit team
- deflationary Token : 5% Fixed tx Fee –> 2,5% back to holders, 2,5% burned.
- Holder structure shows burn address in 1st position, 1 external wallet with 7% of the supply and Pancakeswap in 3th position
- Ownership has not been renounced yet
- 53% of total supply have been burned
- Contracts is well written and structured. The findings during the audit have no impact on contract performance
We didn’t detect any vulnerabilities that could come from outside, however we recommend to renounce the ownership of the $PITS contract to avoid any attack or DoS possible from the owner perspective
Click here to read the full audit report on our github
About Spy On Crypto
Spy On Crypto leads blockchain security by pioneering the use of cutting-edge Formal Verification technology on smart contracts and blockchains. Unlike traditional security audits, Formal Verification mathematically proves program correctness and hacker-resistance.
To request the audit/verification of your smart contracts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to submit the request.