Spy On Crypto is proud to announce the successful audit of the Newb Token smart contracts.
Newb Token is a is a deflationary token built on BSC. They aim to empower new investors investment decisions through education and community support . NEWb aspires to be the one-stop-shop for crypto education.
Throughout Spy on Crypto auditing process, a great care was taken to ensure that the token contract:
- Documentation and code comments match logic and behavior.
- Follows best practices in efficient use of gas, without unnecessary waste.
- Testing contract logic against common and uncommon attack vectors.
- Whether the code meets best practices in code readability.
Spy On Crypto Team follows the best practices and industry-standard techniques to verify the implementation of Newb Token smart contracts.
To do so, the code has been reviewed line-by-line by our smart contract developers team, documenting any issues as they are discovered.
Spy On crypto Team has concluded that Newb Token Smart Contract succesfully passes security qualifications.
- Contract status achieved low risk. There was one low issue severity found.
- Contracts is well written and structured. The findings during the audit have no impact on contract performance or security.
We recommend to the NEWB token team to rethink the allocation of the airdrop (8% of the supply) which seems to us in view of the project too important to redistribute part of it to marketing and burn the rest.
We also recommend to block on a regular basis the 5% of liquidity of each transaction to reassure and guarantee holders investment.
Click here to read the full audit report on our github
About Spy On Crypto
Spy On Crypto leads blockchain security by pioneering the use of cutting-edge Formal Verification technology on smart contracts and blockchains. Unlike traditional security audits, Formal Verification mathematically proves program correctness and hacker-resistance.
To request the audit/verification of your smart contracts, please email email@example.com or visit our website to submit the request.